There is a walking path on the river right near our home. Perfect for walking, running, and riding bikes. We've known about this the entire two years that we've lived here, and this summer would've been an awesome opportunity to take advantage of that...but did we? Of course not. Now that it is getting too cold to be outside too long, we decided it's a perfect time. So, the kids and I had a really fun time the other night! We may even do it again a time or two before it snows!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Holy cow Kar! Cutest kids ever!! i havent seen your blog- in forever, and Teressa contacted me through your blog so I went on - and your kiddies are getting so so big and beautiful! Im not surprised though-look at their parents! I love the pic on top too, so good to see you guys doing well:) Miss u!
Post a Comment