Thursday, February 19, 2009
Lucy's Quote of the Day
Yesterday Lucy was making silly faces at Austin, a little boy I watch occasionally. Anyway, one that she called her 'silly stare' was my favorite. I told her that she looked really cute with that stare. She said to me "Then why don't you take a picture!" Ok, 13 year old attitude. I couldn't stop laughing at that one. I asked her where she learned to say that. And she told me that she is just really smart and she taught herself. Yes, Lucy, you are a very smart girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Karen where have you been! I have missed hearing the cute things your kids say and do! Lucy is a card! I love ya!
that is great! my daughter has started doing/saying things like that and i just laugh my pants off! it's great! the little sunshines that they are!!!
Such a funny little ham! love it:) Hope you are feeling good Karen- thanks for the congratulations! Can't wait for the girly stuff you talk about with Lucy
Post a Comment