CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Belly Pic

Ok, ok. I give. Here is a picture of me...huge, barefoot, and pregnant. Oh, complete with my wooly mammoth sized swollenness. But, oh so beautiful, right? Actually, other than the swollenness, I am doing wonderfully. And am very much looking forward to this baby coming!

4 comments:

JT42 said...

i'm not seeing swollenness! you look great!!!
btw, when are you due again?

Jenny Ramsey said...

thank you my friend!! :) you look fantastic and not at all like a wooly mammoth...although i'll let you be the wooly mammoth and i can be the beluga whale. :)

Carrilyne said...

Karen you did cut bangs! You look great! But I will be honest- you do look ready to pop, but it's not much longer now is it!? Isn't it nice to be prego- to feel a baby moving inside you is the essence of motherhood- but when that baby finally comes into the world isnt it wonderful to get your body back!!!
You are awesome!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

I think you're a cute pregnant girl!!

Pictures of Us