k, since I haven't posted anything substantial for the past 6 years or so, I thought I'd try to share something that somebody out there might care about a little bit. So, since words are not what I think people will care about, here are some pics. Hope you enjoy these more than my self-conflict of the last post! Oh, and by the way, MAHRI IS CRAWLING!!! Last night she was in the living room and I was vacuuming in Lucy's room. She knew where I was, and she crawled across the living room, through the kitchen, and down the hall to find me!!!! 
Momma and the 2 big kids

Daddy and the 2 big kids

The boys!

Mahri's first sledding trip!!

Josiah after a long day at the slopes!

So cute! They sure are great friends!

And silly faces, of course. You can't be a Robins without making silly faces at the camera!
4 comments:
wow your kids are so cute! i'm so glad your back to posting, you guys always have so much fun!!! seriously looks like tons of fun, and your kids are cute and i'm glad i have another blog to read!!! not that i didn't know all of it but its nice to see the pictures!! And Mahri is getting way too big...!
She is crawling!!! Wasn't she just born like- last month!! You kid are so cute and the sledding pictures remind me of some I have of us when we were like 12... Good times!
i miss you. that is all.
It was good seeing pictures of your family! I can't believe your little one is crawling...watch out now! Love that age:)
Post a Comment