Lucy decided it would be fun to get some silly puddy wet. Yes, with water. So it got sticky and all over her bed, pillows, clothes, face, and hair. I was a little teensy bit upset about this. And very calmly told her that this was NEVER going to come out of her clothes. Her response was, "I think it will if we use oxy clean."
We don't even own a tv. Where did she get that?







4 comments:
i was wondering what was on her shirt today.....silly girl!!!
Lol!! My kids are constantly telling me things we need from infomercials! I love that girl!
Kids are so smart. I have no idea where they come up with the things they do. It's so cute though...after the cleanup and a few days later that is ;0).
So, I'm kind of a dork. I was looking at your title on your blog (way cute blog by the way) and it says: The Robins Family. I thought to myself, after I read it, Oh they spell their last name just like we do. Yes, I'm a dork. It's just fun to see Robins with one B instead of two all the time.
OK, now that I told you my airhead moment, it's your turn!
AND...Emi wears dresses every single day. She refuses to wear anything else. I remember you telling me that stage of Lucy's. Is Lucy still in that stage? It seemed like she started it at a later age then Emi, but I can't remember. Anyway, it must run in the Robins family to love dresses, because I hated them growing up!!
You don't own a TV? Now I'm REALLY impressed...
Post a Comment