By the way, I didn't get it on the camera, but she was a PRO candle blower-outer! Good job M!
Friday, June 4, 2010
Happy Birthday Mahri!!
My baby turned one today! It was a somewhat uneventful day, in birthday terms. But Mahri started walking!! And I'm not talking a step or two as she tumbles to the ground. I mean full on walking. She has to be encouraged to do it, but once she's up, she just keeps going. So fun! Yay Mahri! Love you girly!!!


By the way, I didn't get it on the camera, but she was a PRO candle blower-outer! Good job M!


By the way, I didn't get it on the camera, but she was a PRO candle blower-outer! Good job M!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
oh Marhi you are soooo cute!!
What a perfect cupcake for a first birthday! She is adorable and yay for walking!
Happy birthday to Mahri!
Post a Comment