Actually, we can't wait! Lucy is SURE that she is getting a baby sister, and Josiah is SURE he is getting a baby brother (who he wants to name Dumbo...nice) Please make your voice heard on the poll in the sidebar! We'd like to know what y'all think. But, just to let you know, we aren't going to be finding out until the little bundle of joy is born next summer, so you'll all have to be patient with us! Here's a picture to prove that there's no hiding it...what do you think, about 5 months? Oh, no, just 13 weeks! That's normal right?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Ok, I'm Ready...
It is time for the official announcement. I figure since there's absolutely no hiding it anymore, I might as well face the fact that there is absolutely no hiding it anymore. We are going to be having our precious little baby #3 in June. We are absolutely delighted and maybe a little bit more terrified. THREE??? I don't know about this. Hopefully we can all survive my insaneness. I guess there's only one way to find out...so here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
I knew it right when I read the title of your post...congrats!! so excited! I can't believe you're not finding out, that's craziness!!! miss you so so much.
It's totally normal for you to have that cute little bump!! I'm totally hoping boy because I think it's awesome to have the same sex right after eachother!! Congrats, I'm so totally excited for you! And yes three is insane, just prepare for it.
Yayyyy!! I'm so excited for you! And your bump is SO cute! Congratulations!
You look beautiful.
ok so does this mean that i don't have to feel bad anymore when i tell people your pregnant? i am so excited to hold this little baby i wish that i hadn't found out when you were like 2 days pregnant.....but i am so excited anyways!!! by the way you are a super cute pregnant girl!! i love baby bellies!!
congratulations. your baby bump is very cute.
who knows, maybe you'll have one of each ;) ;)
how exciting!! congratulations, three is fun!
btw, you look great-as always! I would love to visit you sometime!
you look great, most days I feel like I look pregnant and I'm not, so you're doing awesome! that's cool that you're not finding out, if I ever have another baby I want to do that too. congrats!!
Congratulations!!!! You are a braver woman than I! haha :) Seriously, that's awesome. You look fabulous. I bet the kids are really excited. :)
Kyle and I are so excited that you'll be having another baby! Best of Wishes and hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Congratulations!!! 3..uh-oh you're about to be out numbered j/k. I can't believe how big your kids are...super cute too! I'm so glad I've got your blog address now. Way easier to keep in touch. How was your Christmas? Did you visit your parents?
you look gorgeous expectant mama!! What is the due date?? I am so happy for you! I am due July 22nd- we can have little friends:) miss u!
Post a Comment