CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sweet Surprises

Today I went into the bathroom to umm...do my business. When I lifted the lid there was a love note from my sweet hubby. So cute! I remember back in the good old days of dating I'd find love notes in all sorts of places. This is definitely a first, though...on the toilet lid! But, what better way to put a smile on someone's face than a very unexpected love note? I love my wonderful husband!

5 comments:

The Prices said...

Nothin' says I love you like a toilet seat note! What a great guy! When are you moving here?

JT42 said...

that's a great reminder ;) love notes, I think I'll start with the toilet seat-lol!!

Carrilyne said...

Karen you are one lucky girl! I miss you and hope you are starting to feel less queasy.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha...definitely not the place I'd expect to find a love note. Too funny. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Our Family said...

I have been trying to get ahold of you guys forever!!! My e-mails never got answered. I found your blog on brodniaks. My e-mail is kristicarp@gmail.com and our blog is carpentercavern.blogspot.com get in touch with me!! Kristi

Pictures of Us