CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Even though we still are having major memory issues with our computer, I decided that I am not going to let that stop me from blogging anymore! So what if the computer explodes and we lose it all??? Eventually I will get either a new computer or one of those external memory thingys, but until then, I'm going to live it up. And since this year we actually OWE thousands in taxes instead of getting thousands in return, I think the new computer is going to have to wait. BTW, we are taking donations. Paypal is always accepted. JK!!!!

So, this is what we've been up to...




Jordan and I went to Sun Valley to go ice skating together. An entire half day all to ourselves! It was so much fun!! I love dates like this...when we actually DO something. I mean, I'll take a date any chance I can get, but it's way fun to make memories in the process!

We got a new puppy. His name is Cosmo. He's really a good pup - except a barker!! I got him a bark collar (I know, I'm so mean!) but half the time he doesn't seem to care. Funny guy. He's good with the kids, though, and that's the most important.
At the park with the fam, Cosmo in tow. He loved the park, and we even let him off his leash. He did pretty well. Especially for being so young.

Jordan and the kids splashing in the mud puddles!

We went up to Pomerelle with some friends. Zane, Zoey, Lucy, and Josiah had a blast! Instead of sledding, they ended up just sliding down the hills. The hill was pretty steep, but short. They made their own tracks, and they got pretty slick. It was so fun!
Then the next week we went back up to Pomerelle as a family for some sledding:

Lucy and Josiah are such good team-workers!
Daddy, Lucy, and Josiah (hiding in between) ready to sled on down!
Daddy and Lucy got some air!
And Lucy got some air all by herself! She was a pro! She went alone as much as possible. But she was just as happy to go with her dad or brother if they made it up the hill in time to join her.
This one is Josiah going down by himself. It was so funny. He laid all the way down so I missed his head in the picture. But he loved it!
Lucy and Josiah waiting to go down together. This one ended in a crash, but the kids took it like pros!
Josiah coming out of Jordan's snow cave.
You can't tell, but this one is actually an action shot. I got them going down the hill, close up.
As you can tell, they had a blast!
And to wrap this one up, Jordan being a bear coming out of his snow cave. He is such a fun daddy!!


7 comments:

Kunz Family said...

That looks like so much fun! And the kitchen is at my parents house. I'm living with him while Kyle is gone.

Jenny Ramsey said...

what happened to the other dog?

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Abby would be SO JEALOUS!!! A puppy and snow???? She'd be in high heaven. Fun pictures. Looks like you guys are having a blast out there!

Unknown said...

Jordan and Karen!!!! It has been so long since we have "seen" you guys! Your kids are adorable (congratulations on #3) and so grown up! We definitely need to do some catching up!

Robins Fam said...

Val! I can't see you cause your blog is private! Email me or invite me to yours! We'd love to see you guys! jkrobins at hotmail dot com

Valerie said...

Hey! Our blog isn't actually private, but for some reason it is showing up that way when you click on my name (I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why!). Here is our blog address (well, one of them!):

http://fromthetrenchesofmotherhood.blogspot.com/

Jenny Ramsey said...

Karen-
I need to call you but my kids tore a page out of my address book and it is lost amongst the masses of destruction in my home. Guess which page?? Yep...the one with you. Could you pleeeeeeeeeease message me or call me or something? I need the phone # :)

Pictures of Us