CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

p.s.

Oh, by the way, that was an April Fools joke. Although twins had always been my dream since I was a little girl, once Lucy was born it QUICKLY changed! I have to say, though, that it was 100% Jordan's idea. Now if we really do have twins, nobody will ever believe me! I should post things like this more often, though! I got more phone calls and texts in 1 hour than I have in my whole life. Thanks for your well wishes! I'll keep them for the one baby, if you don't mind.

4 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

you are a twit.

Julia said...

that's so funny, i totally thought you were serious, because I didn't read it until today, so april fools day never crossed my mind. I too always wanted twins. actually having a baby changes that so quick!!

JT42 said...

well i feel for it and then i got thinking that to see that on 3-D would have been a weird way to discover twins...it's all alien like anyway...well, hope you're feeling well :)

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

hahaha...I missed that one. But I'm sure you would have had me going. That post was pretty convincing. :)

Pictures of Us