CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

3-D Ultrasound

So, we had the 3-D ultrasound today. I was so excited about it, because, I mean really, who doesn't want a snap shot of their unborn child? Even if we aren't finding out if we're having a boy or a girl, I just can't wait to see those cute little cheeks! Anyway, it turned out really cute, and we got some more news...TWINS!!! Who'd have thought? I mean, I know I'm big, but somehow we missed that earlier. Hooray! We are doubly excited now, and will have to make some major arrangements for the baby sleeping situation, but I am just too excited and nervouse to worry about that at this point. But, we have 2 sets of cute cheeks baking in my growing oven, and very excited for this new, crazy busy, adventure!

4 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

okay, well i am taking into consideration that you are posting this on april first. soooo....if you are telling the truth i am excited for you but a little ticked that you didn't call me. if you are not telling the truth...that isn't funny. either way, please call me! :)

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

um.......................Karen do we need to have a talk??????

JT42 said...

i hope i'm not out of line to give congratulations...it would be awfully humiliating to know that was a practical joke...hmmm...for now i will believe :D

Julia said...

um, i hope it's a joke, b/c you sound so calm about it. I'd be freaking out!!!

Pictures of Us