Well, tonight was filled with fantastic ones, ranging from Josiah popping Jordan in the back and saying "Listen!" before family prayer to Lucy ranking us from super fast poke to slow poke of the family. But my very favorite is going to make the official quote for tonight.
We were eating dinner and Jordan and I were discussing some testing and further certification he has the option to do. I really want him to do it, and so Jordan took a poll to see what everyone thought. It was unanimous that he should go for it. Then Lucy said "Dad, if you just do what Mom says, you'll be just fine." LOVE IT! Jordan asked if that was all the time or just some of the time. "All of the time, of course." Yep. That's my girl.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Love it! See children have great insight, because if everyone in my house did AS I SAY, the world really would be a happier place!
SO TRUE!!!!!!! hahaha! Smart little girl!
Post a Comment