CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bargain Shopper!

I'm way too excited about this, but I just have to share. Recently I decided that I need a new jacket or sweater. One that I don't have to pull over my head to put on, and one that isn't Jordan's. So I went to DI today, just to prove to myself that they wouldn't have anything for me. I never ever find the great bargains that everyone else seems to, so I have avoided shopping there. But, to my very great astonishment, I found the most perfect for me American Eagle khaki jacket. And the best part is that it was only $3.50!!! Hooray for me! Also, I just happened to be passing by (no really, I wasn't looking at all, it was just on the way to the jacket) the jeans, and right there in front of me were some totally cute gap jeans (that I won't fit into for another 6 months, but they were too cute to pass up!) It was meant to be, because I wasn't looking through the jeans, they were just out there, opened up to be right in my view. It was fate. So, I actually got out of there with 2 amazing purchases for $10.03. Yep, You read that right. Ahhhh...sigh of contentment.

3 comments:

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

i am so proud of your bargin deals!!! you look totally cute in your jacket too! you should wear it with your cute skirt....that would be really cute too!!!

The Prices said...

gotta love awesome deals, it makes it that much more fun to wear it. I have a pair of J Crew pants I got for a dollar at downeast and I can't help myself every time someone compliments me on them, I have to tell them how much they cost.

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

NICE!!! It was definitely your lucky day. :)

Pictures of Us