CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Quotes of the Day

Last night we were reading a book with fire men, police officers, etc. It became a great conversation tool as we went over our phone number, where to meet if the house was on fire, etc. Then Jordan asked Lucy who to call and what to do if there was an emergency. She listed a few emergencies that would be worthy of this, then said, "First we say a prayer to Heavenly Father and Jesus. Then, we call the fire fighters or police." So precious. I love that girl!

Today Josiah and I were discussing what we (HE) could do with the baby when the time comes. He is very excited to give the baby toys when the baby is sad...soft ones, not hard ones. And to not kick or hit the baby. And then he said, "If we had a mean baby, then we would knock her out!" No, Josiah, we will not have a mean baby, and we will not knock her or him out. "Oh, because mean people have mean babies, but we're nice, so we'll have a nice baby." Right, Josiah. I can go with that one for now. I love the logic of a 2 year old!

4 comments:

The Prices said...

Gotta love the honesty of children. BTW, I can't believe you only have a couple months left til baby #3!

calibart said...

I love that you do these "quotes". They are so cute.

JT42 said...

that's great! i wish i could be smart enough to remember to write down the things my kids say...most of the time it's so laugh-out-loud hilarious i don't even have time to think to get pen and paper to remember it for later.
what cuties...i love the matter-of-fact that children use!!
hope you're feeling well, can't believe you're so close to #3!!

Jenny Ramsey said...

so precious!! i miss your family!

Pictures of Us