CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Josiah!!!

Today our baby boy turned 3 years old! Oh, how the time flies! He is such a fun, energetic, and completely unpredictable kid. We love you Josiah!! We are so blessed to have you in our family!


The day Josiah was born...so tiny! So precious! I can't believe it's been 3 years already.


Josiah's first birthday...enjoying his very own cake!


Josiah's second birthday. What a cutie!


And Josiah today. Our big 3 year old!!! Happy Birthday, buddy!

We went bowling for Josiah's birthday tonight. He is a pro! And he loves getting the bowling shoes! So grown up! After he pushes the ball down the lane, he jumps up and down chanting "Go! Go! Go!" and then when he knocks down even one pin, he throws his fist into the air and yells "YEAH!" and runs to give everyone a high five! Adorable.

More pics to come from his Spiderman party coming up this Saturday...

4 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

i hate missing all this growing of your children!!!! happy birthday josiah!!!!

Carrilyne said...

HAppy birthday Josiah!! He is such a little heartbreaker, I love his little voice! Oh and Karen happy birthday a month and 4 days late! I thought of you on May 14th and realized I am a month behind! I still love you!! BFF!

The Prices said...

what a cutie pie! Happy birthday Josiah!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

He sure is getting big and he's pretty silly! i'm glad he's right next door and that he finally likes me.....all it takes is batman jammie-clothes, some sunglasses and flip flops!!!

Pictures of Us