CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New business...

Ok, I have learned how to make the Moby Wrap style baby wraps. I LOVE it, and whats more is Mahri LOVES it. Plus I get asked about it all the time. So I decided that I'll start making and selling them. Maybe I'll earn enough to take the fam to Disneyland in 15 years...Lucy will still be into princesses when she's 20, right? Anyway, the name is holding me up, so I'd like your input. I have 2 choices (because thats all I can come up with) in a poll on the right sidebar. Or if you have any suggestions please post a comment. Thanks for your help!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about Mahri Wrap? Sounds kind of cool :0). Or Nestle Wrap. Or Mommy-n-me Wrap. Or Karens Kreations.
Or...ok, I'm done. I actually voted for: Love My Baby Wrap.

I thought that was cute :0)
See you tomorrow!
-Carrol

Em and TJ said...

Very cool idea. My sister-n-law is really into the Moby wraps but I've never tried one. That is impressive that you could sew that. I just took a sewing 101 class last Friday, haha! Mahri is adorable!!!

Pictures of Us