CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lucy's First day of Kindergarten!

Ok, on Monday there was an 'orientation' that Jordan, Lucy and I went to. It was one on one with Lucy's new teacher, Ms. Gentry. That was about 15 minutes, but totally worth getting all ready and cute!



Eating her first day of school breakfast.



Then, today was her official first day of class. She was SO excited! And when I picked her up, she was all smiles! She told me all about it, and loved every minute of it. The best part was dropping her off...were there tears or no tears? Well, when we walked inside, she put her backpack and sweater on her hook, then turned around and saw her friend, Ashlyn. They looked at each other and then ran to each other to embrace in a huge hug! It was the cutest thing ever! Where is my camera at a time like that? Oh, right, in the car. We even made it on time! I know! Amazing that we were there by 8:25AM!!! Lucy is looking forward to Kindergarten tomorrow, so I think we are a success.
First day of Kindergarten!
Josiah on Lucy's first day of Kindergarten!

And Mahri on Lucy's first day of Kindergarten!

5 comments:

The Prices said...

You never thought school would be so exciting! How fun!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

so cute! its like she grew up overnight!

Carrilyne said...

Wow! I can't believe how much I am remined of a little Karen... except that Lucy also looks a lot like Jordan... So minus the Jordan part.. She is just adorable no matter what!! I love her hair to stinkin' cute!

Carrilyne said...

I mean- not that looking like Jordan is bad! In case you thought I was saying that!! She just reminds me of you!!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Cute pics! It is so crazy that the girls in are K now!!! I'm still not used to the whole idea, but Abby loves it. I'm glad Lucy does too! :)

Pictures of Us