Living life and loving it!
Wow! She's grown up so fast!
OH MAHRI....silly girl...i bet everyone loved watching that!!!
good call taking the shirt off!
Soooo....she liked it I'm guessing? :) I cant wait to see her again.
Wow I can't believe how cute that mess is!! I love her smile! I am glad to know that with all your healthiness your kids still get to enjoy the happiness called Oreos!
I'm selectively healthy. ;-)
Oh Mahri, you little sweetie.Thanks for your comment, I'm so glad she is ok too. I'm still not over it...time will heal ;0).
A girl after my own heart. Now try feeding her carrots, and see what happens :)
It's amazing how one little Oreo can make such a mess. haha :) Great pics. I love the last one!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! She's grown up so fast!
OH MAHRI....silly girl...i bet everyone loved watching that!!!
good call taking the shirt off!
Soooo....she liked it I'm guessing? :) I cant wait to see her again.
Wow I can't believe how cute that mess is!! I love her smile! I am glad to know that with all your healthiness your kids still get to enjoy the happiness called Oreos!
I'm selectively healthy. ;-)
Oh Mahri, you little sweetie.
Thanks for your comment, I'm so glad she is ok too. I'm still not over it...time will heal ;0).
A girl after my own heart. Now try feeding her carrots, and see what happens :)
It's amazing how one little Oreo can make such a mess. haha :) Great pics. I love the last one!
Post a Comment