Climbing the rocks really brought out the adventurer in Josiah, and that was really really fun to see! We bbq'd hot dogs and s'mores and climbed and hiked and laughed. A good day!
Pics are in no particular order because I hate having to rearrange them once they are uploaded...
Mahri climbing her own rock...
Dad & Lucy at the top of Bath Rock...
I love this girl!
Mom at the top of Bath Rock. You can't tell from this picture, but I'm way high up!
Lucy, Lyndi, and Brooklyn climbing and being adventurers!
Daddy and Lucy flying!
Josiah and Daddy climbing down Bath Rock...that was interesting to watch. Way to go boys!
Daddy and Josiah getting some air!
The fam.
Lyndi, Lucy, Mahri, Papa, Josiah, Emma, and Brooklyn
Mom got caught bathing!
Daddy and Josiah are CAUGHT!
Mom and Josiah at the top...
Lucy, Daddy and Josiah at the top of the rock we bbq'd at...
Fun times!







3 comments:
Looks way fun!
looks like a lot of fun!
love the pictures! you look fantastic!
Post a Comment