CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

California

I've been in a house full of sickies, including myself, for what seems like a month now. Then I couldn't find my camera, and plus, I'm just lazy a lot of the time. So I'm just getting caught up now.
A couple weeks ago we took a very quick family trip to California to see my fam and for Bethany's baby blessing! We had a great time. Bethany was beautiful, and it was so wonderful to get to see the whole fam.

Poor Bethany was not a happy camper - I wouldn't be either if people kept changing my clothes over and over! Enough already!
Lucy and cousin Jimmy.

Josiah loves to be like his Daddy!



Bethany and her proud Daddy, Brad.

1 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Brad had a baby!! And a baby girl at that! I'm so happy for him. He looks like a proud papa!

Pictures of Us