CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Wishes

Yes, yes...I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. But I want to give a quick shout-out. I was watching tv and saw a Lowe's commercial...and they actually said "Merry Christmas" on the commercial! I was really surprised with all the politically correct crap going around. So I just wanted to comment, and say Thank You to Lowe's for remembering that all us Christians aren't prejudice bigots...just want a little piece of our pie in the mix, too.

2 comments:

Jenny Ramsey said...

a piece of our pie? you crack me up. why can't you live in virginia like a good girl?!?! i miss you tons and think of you always!

Eric Brie Tayli and Dre said...

just letting you know your always welcome here....and as long as you don't move i'm good with an add on!! we'll even let you use our electricity!!!

Pictures of Us