I just realized that I haven't posted this yet. And, since nothing is going on right now, I thought I'd post something fun and cute from the past instead of my ramblings on farmers and Christmas wishes. A few days before Halloween I raked the leaves into piles so that the kids could jump in them. They loved being burried and throwing them all around. Because of the 'throwing them all around' part of this fun activity, the leaves still have yet to be bagged. But just this past week I re-piled them, and the kids redistributed them around the yard, and I re-piled them one more time. So far they are still in piles, but I better get them bagged before the kids find out!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
the other day when i was throwing the ball for Josiah he pointed to the leaves (not in a pile really) and said "i jump in the leaves" it was funny cus there really wasn't a pile, now i know what he was talking about!!
This is sooo cute!! I love the one with them throwing the leaves in the air...and the one with just their faces! They are adoreable!
Those are awesome! I have some to post too of the kids in the leaves. They had so much fun. Hope you guys have a great Turkey Day!
Post a Comment