Halloween finally came!! We've had the kids' costumes for awhile now, and I didn't think they'd make it to Halloween, since they love to wear them every day! Both Lucy and Josiah are old enough now that they understand that all they have to do is say a polite "Trick or Treat" and everyone gives them candy and exclaims how cute they look. Not a bad deal for a 4 and a 2 year old!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
i can't believe i missed them actually dressed up for Halloween...i guess its a good thing they wear there costumes everyday!!!
I love the Halloween pics! I love that when you enlarge the pic with the kiddos on the porch you can see jordan on the other side of the screen door! That was funny!!
I love you girl and your blog! Sorry to hear you guys have been sick! I still want to have a girls weekend sometime but I think we will have to wait until the weather gets better! Although you are the queen of roadtrips I can't let you do it!
Love the costumes! They look so cute. I bet they had a blast. :)
Post a Comment