Collecting rocks and putting them into piles while we waited for an hour and a half for an accident to be cleared up ahead. Kids are great!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Road Trip
On the way home from California we had a few setbacks, making the trip seem extremely long. But the kids were great, and really, what more could we ask for?? A couple of highlights for you:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
sure sure, we know jordan!
so i am pretty sure that i can't do this any longer....i am moving next door. i'll deal with the snow to have some karen robins back in my life!!!!
ps. thanks for the comment love. miss your guts!!!!!
How fun, I'm sure you were thrilled to get back home. I'm with Jenny too....except, I think you should move next door to me!
hahahahaha! That's too hilarious! I'm sure Josiah will appreciate that pic when he's older...:)
Post a Comment