Saturday, January 10, 2009
Explanation
Ok, so I haven't been blogging lately, and I need to explain, pronto. I'm totally missing it, and though you may not be missing me as much, I felt I should explain myself. I've totally been taking pictures, but unfortunately they are stuck on my camera! My computer has ZERO memory left, and if I add anything to it, it'll completely crash. So, hopefully sometime in the next 5 years we'll be able to get a new computer and I'll be able to grace you with all pictures of my adorable, yet insane chillens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
that is why I use a jump drive...8 Kbs baby and it was well worth the 60 bucks to not freeze the computer...my wise husband did this for me :)
just a suggestion
btw, where does your sis live in IF?
Cute slideshow. I am glad you found us because i did not know you had a blog either. My family has a separate computer harddrive thing- i dont know the offical name of it- but it holds as much as another computer database thing- or close to it- and you just hook it up to your computer's usb port whenever you want to use it. If your interested i can find out the name of it and what not
No, Jimmy favorite toy is a blue puppy blanket thing that we named puppy. It's his little security blanket.
I'm glad you enjoy the FHE Spot blog. :) You have a cute little family. I'm expecting my 3rd child as well! Congratulations!
We have an external hard drive that you just connect via USB. You can get one for under $100. Mine holds 500 GB! Without it I wouldn't be able to edit all my family home videos! I highly recommend one. :)
My computer has been on the fritz too so I hadn't posted in almost 2 weeks so don't feel bad. :P I'm thinking about getting a zip drive or trying to save all my pictures to disks to free up memory. Just have to find the time to do it! Hope you guys are doing well!
just thought i would tell ya that I showed Tayli the slide show of teh kids and she just sat and watched it forever, it was so cute! she just loves Lucy and Josiah!!!
Post a Comment