Sunday, January 4, 2009
Our Little Lucy
Ok, I'm in the primary presidency and I have been working on new class lists, assigning teachers, and getting everything organized for this new year for about a month now. I've been looking over the lists again and again and again...but just today, I realized that Lucy is no longer a Sunbeam! My little girl is a CTR 5! Oh, how the time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
that is crazy....although she seems a lot bigger sometimes by the
stuff she says!!! she's pretty darn cute!
Oh I know! I'm was the secretary until today and now I'm the first counselor. So much paperwork! I love primary thought. I remember Lucy at our wedding, she was so small and shy with me and now.....well she isn't. I miss you guys I wish we could see each other more.
Paper work!? What paper work!? I so haven't done any paper work! Hmmm... And Ellie is a sunbeam now and I had the same thought on Sunday... Where did the time go?
Post a Comment