Monday, February 2, 2009
Potty Training
Well, I am happy to say that we are potty training Josiah. He is 2 1/2 years old, and has probably been ready for this for the past few months. (When a kid can tell you to change his diaper because he peed, you know it's time!) But I haven't been ready to put out the effort until now, and I'm so so glad that we are finally taking the big step. I started last Monday, which makes today official day #8, and he is doing AMAZING!!!! Only 2 accidents in an entire week! I'm very impressed. Aren't the great moments of a mom's life wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
i just have to say you are the best potty trainer ever!! i give some credit to your kids too!!!!
What great news! Good job to both of you!
The only bad thing is that you will have a couple months to get used to not having to change diapers, then wham! You will be changing 10 diapers a day come June!
But then at least you will be so grateful you only have 1 in diapers!
nope i posted it here, yeah we were way busy, you know gambling and going to strip clubs!!! ha! actually i think you need to repent just for having your eyes open in vegas! not my favorite place to visit, but it was fun!!!
Go Josiah!!! Noah is right behind him. He just decided to start telling me he wants to go in the potty so I've just been following his lead.
Fingers crossed that this will be his last box of diapers!!! On to the big boy Thomas and Cars underwear! haha :)
Post a Comment