Lucy got a new bike (with no training wheels!!) for her birthday, so Jordan has been working on teaching her how to ride it. She is doing pretty good...
love it! all of it! lucy riding her bike, jordan riding her bike, josiah as a cowboy...never thought i'd see that day, miss mahri's cute smiling face, love it all!!!
Hey Karen! It's nice to meet you via blogger, and your kiddos are adorable! So I wish I could take credit for my background but the truth is I didn't want to design a header so I googled "free blogger templates" and voila! Somebody else did the work for me! If you find any you like and aren't sure how to post it have Brie-bee call me but they usually walk you through it!
4 comments:
love it! all of it! lucy riding her bike, jordan riding her bike, josiah as a cowboy...never thought i'd see that day, miss mahri's cute smiling face, love it all!!!
Too cute! And, I have to say, Mahri's pics look just like Lucy when she was a baby! Especially the first one. Hope you guys are having a great summer!
So much fun!! They are all sooo cute! Mahri is a mini Lucy!! You guys are an awesome family!
Hey Karen! It's nice to meet you via blogger, and your kiddos are adorable! So I wish I could take credit for my background but the truth is I didn't want to design a header so I googled "free blogger templates" and voila! Somebody else did the work for me! If you find any you like and aren't sure how to post it have Brie-bee call me but they usually walk you through it!
Post a Comment