So, who doesn't love cupcakes?? It was so funny...on Friday morning, Josiah woke up and went straight to the drawer with the sprinkles. ALL morning he said "Sprinkles, Mommy! Cupcakes! Sprinkles!! Now, Mommy, Sprinkles!!!" So funny. I told him after breakfast, getting ready, and cleaning up that we could make cupcakes. "And sprinkles, Mom!" So, after all that, I remembered that I had used all the eggs for breakfast. This is torture!! So, we jump in the car, and by this time it's almost time for lunch. So we get eggs, go home, and they kids are so beyond ready for cupcakes! We cook them, and the kids want to frost them right away, but it's time for lunch, and I know if we decorate the cupcakes now, then we'll eat them, and lunch will never happen. So I send the kids outside while I make lunch and let the cupcakes cool. FINALLY, after lunch we get to frost and decorate the cupcakes with sprinkles! Even though it took us about 6 hours to finally get to the good part, it was worth the wait! Lucy's had about a cup of frosting per cupcake, and Josiah's had the same amount of sprinkles! Love those kids!







1 comments:
So adorable! I love your fanliy picture in the header! Lucy is my favorite!
Post a Comment