CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

You guessed it...

Blue Day at Preschool!!! I sure love this preschool thing. It's so much fun to do little extras, just for the fun of it! I don't know about the kids, but I'm having a blast! The other day Lucy came home singing: "Here is the doughnut, big and fat! Here is the hole, but you can't eat that!" Complete with hand movements, and body groovin'! So cute!





Also, Lucy has this new tradition. On the way to school she sings: I love my mom --uh huh-- She is so cool --uh huh-- And now it's time for having fun at school!
Thank you Sid the Science Kid!




1 comments:

JT42 said...

are they both in preschool? do i detect blue hair? what a fun time, and i love the mama song!! :)

Pictures of Us