Well, I don't have the pictures to prove it, but this week has been a tough one for Josiah. First he learned that the stove is hot. Josiah is a really good kid, but he loves to do the opposite of whatever I ask him. So when he was helping me cook some mac n cheese for lunch I told him not to put his hand on, around, or anywhere close to the stove or pot, he promptly put his entire hand on each burner, just to check it out. Before I could get to him (yes, I was standing about 2 inches away, but this kid is quick, and determined!) he put his whole hand flat down on the hot burner. Not a good thing. As he was screaming and I was running cold water on him Lucy explained "Well, Josiah, now you know not to put your hand on the stove, right?" Such a big helper.
The next lesson learned by our little man was that of knives. Turns out Mom was right again. We shouldn't play with knives. Who would've ever thought that Mom actually knows what she is talking about??? Apparently Josiah still thinks otherwise. He got the knife and sliced his finger pretty deep. Once again, not a good thing. But, trusty Lucy was there to teach him the life lesson: "Ok, Josiah, we really shouldn't play with knives or else we could get cut!" Thanks, Lucy.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Poor Josiah! I love Lucy's comments!
KAREN!!!! You have a blog! (I know you are aware of that, but I was not. haha) How awesome. And it's so cute...where did you get your background? I'm in the market for a bit of a blog makeover....
Besides all of that, poor Josiah! I've got a crazy boy too. He's into everything. He's managed to avoid the stove so far though....I shouldn't say that. I'm jinxing it, I'm sure.
I'm so excited you are on here!!!!
oh that is too bad!
Love that the oldest took charge, sounds about right;)
I'm so glad that you have jumped on the blog bandwagon...it's so fun to keep in touch!
love it love it love it! Yours is already way more advanced than mine..I just can't seem to find the time to make it fancy.
Post a Comment