Aaahhh...Lucy's first sick day. She woke up this morning with a fever and I have never seen such a sad girl!! She promised me that even though she was sick she wouldn't get anyone at preschool sick. So I had to try to convince her that tomorrow is a new day, and preschool will be there.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I got your email, I'm glad you found me again :0)! Cute blog!! Your just a beginner and look at it, amazing. I've been in this a year and still have problems posting. I don't dare move anything around unless Alisha tells me how too!!
so sad about Lucy! Libby feels the same way, if she is sick. Your blog is awesome and I'm so sorry that my husband is the biggest procrastinator! But I don't have to tell you about jareds faults... But I will get him on it by this weekend, for sure! Oh and I love the picture with you in the mud!
Post a Comment