CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Who in their right mind???

Last night, of course, was The Office season premier. Also what happened to be schedule last night was a parent night at Lucy's preschool! WHAT??!! Who in their right mind would schedule something on the same night, at the same time as The Office premier???? And while I was driving there, there were cars all over the place: getting food at stores and restaurants, getting gas for their car, and who knows what other unworthy activity! Didn't they know they were missing it?? Ok, ok. I guess not everyone in the world is a huge fan of The Office (GASP!) so I will let them go about their very deprived lives. And, luckily NBC puts it online, so you know what Jordan and I will be doing tonight!! I'm so tempted to watch it right now...but no, I will show some self restraint (I have none for brownies, so lets see if I have any for The Office) and wait until my hubby gets home so we can enjoy it together.

1 comments:

Carrilyne said...

I am such an office fan myself! DVR is the bomb! We record it and watch it when the kids are in bed commercial free! Do you watch Chuck? That show is super funny too!

Pictures of Us