Today at preschool it was Red Day. Yesterday when Lucy got home, she informed me that her teacher told them they needed to be all red: red hair, red nails, red skin, red clothes, the whole bit. Although that sounded very exciting, I was pretty sure that those weren't the exact words from her teacher...so we did the best we could. Lucy was definitely the redest kid there, though! And, of course, Josiah was dressed all in red, too.







3 comments:
This looks great so far! So what do you do now with just one child at home?! At least for a couple of hours right ;0)!
So, to be honest with you, I have NO IDEA how to make blogs cute and stuff. My friend Alisha always makes my templates somehow...I don't know how she does it. She just sends me the links to copy and paste into my blog (she sends me directions on how/where to copy and paste it too!). Sorry I can't be of much help there.
So YAY for blogging! I got hooked about a year ago, it's so fun to keep in touch with friends and family this way. Now if we can get Marci, Celeste, and Lisa to jump on the blogging bandwagon with us, we'd be in great shape!
Oh, sorry...that was my comment up above, I wasn't logged onto my account!
Karen! Your kids are so cute! I love it when school starts, but it does make the days fly by! You are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment