CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Official




So, there's no turning back now. I'm officially a Mormon Mom, and I've got the minivan to prove it! After BOTH of our cars broke down at the same time we decided that having no cars wasn't an option. So we took the plunge and joined the wonderful world of minivan ownership! I have to admit, in spite of my pride and really preferring a tricked out super sweet SUV, I love it!

3 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Ok, ok I do have a super sweet tricked out suv now, but I started out with a mini van and I loved it!! I could fit so much more stuff in that mini van than I can in the Expedition! SO much easier to buckle kids in to their carseats in a mini van too! I'm glad you took the plunge in to Mormon Motherhood,- be proud of it!

calibart said...

AHHH! You have a blog too!! This is such a great tool to keep in touch. I'm so glad you started this! Your kids are so cute it almost makes me ill. :)

Julia said...

I took the plunge a few months back too, I'd still prefer a really awesome SUV, but I'll get over it!

Pictures of Us