CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

I AM WOMAN!!!

Our roof had a few missing shingles, and a couple more that just needed to be tapped down. Of course, climbing on the roof is a 'man's job' but not for this household! Jordan was more than willing, and absolutely planning on taking on this responsibility, but since he is working about 120 hours a week, I knew it wasn't super high on his priority list. So, I got the roof cement, roof nails, shingles, and utility knife myself and went to it! Wow, that was fun! I'm totally a Ms. Fix It, and accomplishing something feels wonderful! My father-in-law always tells me that I don't need a man - just the money he brings in so I can do all my projects. While I love projects, I would miss my husband very very much!




2 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Oh my gosh! You are awesome, I'm wat too scared of heights! And you are not fat, silly goose! You are a beautiful, strong, capable, Mother! I want to be just like you!

The Prices said...

I remember you used to say (at Ricks) that you had no talent....I can't even keep track of all of your talents, Ms. fix-it included!

Pictures of Us